Volkswagen Sun Fuel

Even when Sun Fuel has a higher area efficiency than the bio fuels of the 1.generation, the problem of inexecutable area demand remains.



Volkswagen Sun Fuel
Even when Sun Fuel has a higher area efficiency than the bio fuels of the 1.generation, the problem of inexecutable area demand remains.

Where is the plug-in hybrid from VW, which is able to drive 80% of all kms by electric power - photovoltaic is extrem area efficient, so the Sun Fuel is only necessary for the remaining 20%?


  Hannover industrial fair 2008 hall 13


Fair report from hall 13 of the industrial fair Hannover about renewable energy and environment friendly mobility.

Solar mobility association Solar mobility association
Compared to 2006 and 2007, the booth of the BSM has gained much size. This increase shows how necessary the change away from fossil mobility has become in the last year.


Vectrix now available in Berlin Germany Vectrix now available in Berlin Germany
Since Autumn 2007, it's possiible to purchase the Vectrix maxi scooter also in Berlin, Germany. Here the booth on the Hannover industrial fair 2008


Innoscooter shows at the Hannover industrial fair Innoscooter shows at the Hannover industrial fair
Left the already short tested Innosooter 2500 with Lithium battery, right a new model permitted for more than 45 km/h top speed.


EFOY with methanol fuel cell EFOY with methanol fuel cell
What makes a 65 Watt fuel cell in an electric scooter? My calculations and the technical brochure about the product are here very different.


EFOY fuel cell electric scooter EFOY fuel cell electric scooter
The 65 Watt fuel cell needs about 67 hours to make from 5 litre methanol 4,5 kWh electric power. Are 4,5 kWh enough for 110 or for 500 km?




Context description:  bio fuel biofuel fuels biofuels
German Germany European Europe industrial Hannover Industry fair Industryfair fairs Industryfairs event events date time month 4 Apr April spring